Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hello World!

Well, now that I have my own little piece of Internet - what am I going to do with it?

There are really a lot of things I could write about. My profession, for example. Those in IT may have already guessed that I am an SAP consultant - and surprisingly enough, after almost 10 years I still enjoy being one! Kind of geeky, I guess, but due to my job I also had the opportunity to work in Germany, Great-Britain, France, Brazil, Mexico, and the USA.

Which leads me to my next possible topic - a German working and living in the States. Who would have thought that there that many cultural differences - after all, you find a McDonald's at (almost) every street corner in Germany, too...

And last but not least I could publish about my life as a runner. That does still sound weird to me because I started running only a year ago. And even though I'm really slow I have since finished several 5Ks, a 4 Miler, a 10K, a 15K, a half-marathon, and even a marathon!!!

Well, I'll think about it.

Bis bald,
SAPgirl

No comments: